1. Shakespeare: Never play with the feelings of others because you may win the game but the risk is that you will surely lose the person for a lifetime.
2. Napoleon: The world suffers a lot. Not because of the violence of bad people, But because of the silence of good people!
3. Einstein: I am thankful to all those who said NO to me It’s because of them I did it myself.
4. Abraham Lincoln: If friendship is your weakest point then you are the strongest person in the world.
5. Shakespeare: Laughing faces do not mean that there is an absence of sorrow! But it means that they have the ability to deal with it.
6. William Arthur: Opportunities are like sunrises if you wait too long you can miss them.
7. Hitler: When you are in the light, Everything follows you, But when you enter into the dark, Even your own shadow doesn’t follow you.
8. Shakespeare: Coins always make the sound, But the currency notes are always silent. So, when your value increases, Keep yourself calm and silent.
9. Steve Jobs: Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly and get on with improving your other innovations.
10. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam: You have to dream before your dreams can come true.